Increase Your Holiday Sales with Pinterest, the #1 Ecommerce Marketing Tool!
Get your products in front of the more than 70 millions users who use Pinterest for shopping inspiration.
- Between January 2013 and January 2014, mobile transactions through Pinterest went up 77.62%, mobile revenue has gone up 224.1% and average order value went up 79.3% (source: Piqora)
- 54% of Pinterest users spend their time during the holidays sharing GIFT ideas (source: Lab42)
- A Pin on Pinterest can drive visits to a product page and orders for 365+ days (source: Techcrunch)
With 40% of online shoppers set to make their first holiday gift purchases in September, you can't afford to ignore this 100% FREE source of traffic and sales that will...
- Give your products the competitive advantage
- Send potential buyers directly over to your Amazon product page (and bypass the "all offers" page)
- Get new customers you won't get through an Amazon, Ebay or Google search
The Only Training for Online Merchants that Teaches Specific, Leading-edge, Business Strategies for Using Pinterest to Increase Your Holiday Sales!
This Step-by-Step 4 Module Video Program Walks You Through Setting Up Your Pinterest Marketing Page, Implementing a Holiday Marketing Strategy, Driving Product Sales, Attracting New Customers and more!
Delivered through online streaming video, Pinterest for Holiday Sales takes you through every step of marketing your products on Pinterest - no matter what you sell or where you sell it...
- How Pinterest REALLY Works for Ecommerce
- Setting Up Your Pinterest Business Account the RIGHT Way
- Branding Your Pinterest Page
- The CORRECT Way to Link to Your Marketplace Store (99% of online sellers get this wrong)
- How to Reap the Benefits of a Search Engine Optimized Pinterest Bio
- How to Build a Mailing List Using Pinterest ( Virtually no one knows about this leading edge strategy!)
- Setting up Your "Anchor Boards" - Skip This Step and Your Pinterest Marketing Will Fall Flat on Its Face!
- Configuring Your Pinterest Account So the Search Engines Will Find Your Pins
- Leveraging Pinterest Notifications to Build a Following
- And more!
- 11 Ways to Get Your Products Found on Pinterest
- 6 Most Important Pinterest Holiday Goals
- How to Get Your Products in the Pinterest Holiday Gift Guide (last year's guide received millions of views)
- The RIGHT Way to Theme Your Holiday PRODUCT Boards
- The RIGHT Way to Theme Your CONTENT Boards
- Theming Boards that Will Attract Scores of Followers
- Where to Quickly and Easily Get Great Content That Will Get Repinned
- Search Engine Optimizing Your Pinterest Holiday Boards
- Getting Your Pinterest Boards Ranked/Found in Pinterest (and Google) Search
You'll Even Learn About the HOT Game Changing Pinterest Feature that Was Just Announced Last Week!
- How to Create Pin "Titles" and "Descriptions" That Get Clicked and Shared!
- The Biggest Mistake People Make When Creating a Product Pin (many of your pins are unknowingingly like this)
- How to Pin from Amazon so That You Promote ONLY Your Product and Not Your Competitors!
- The Big Change You MUST Make to an Ebay Pins so That People Will Click and Repin Them!
- How to Handle Old Pins and Boards (don't make this common mistake)
- Pin This! Not That! (get this wrong and you may as well not market on Pinterest)
- How to Train a VA to Do Your Marketing on Pinterest
I've been marketing products on Pinterest since I first recognized the power of Pinterest as a marketing platform back in 2011. Since then I've taught thousands of students about the power of Pinterest marketing ecommerce.
In fact, while the rest of the world saw Pinterest as a cute little "pinboard" platform, I knew we were witnessing "the rise of the visual web" and a Pinterest marketing explosion for ecommerce sales!
As a result, I've been invited to speak at ecommerce industry events on this powerful business tool, sharing this knowledge with ecommerce merchants from around the world